As they are experiential in nature, workshop topics related to yoga, health and mindfulness are always well-received. Participants often arrive stressed, and leave feeling relaxed, energized, and inspired. More importantly, they leave empowered and with the tools to practice at home.
Current and previous clients include: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Medical School, St. Joseph Medical Center, Susan B. Komen, Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Bon Secours Hospital (Norfolk, VA) Proctor & Gamble, Johns Hopkins University, Goucher College, Kripalu Yoga Teachers Association, Kundalini Research Network, Unitarian Universalist Ministers Association, Maryland Addictions Directors Council, Living Room Yoga, Lehigh Valley Yoga Festival, Union Memorial Hospital.
Workshop Topics have included:
- Meditation as Medicine
- Yoga for Congestive Heart Failure,
- Yoga after Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Yoga for a Better Back
- Yoga for Asthma and Emphysema
- Yoga for Ataxia
- Fibromyalgia and Beyond
- Balancing Body, Mind and Spirit
- Yoga for Health and Healing
- Gifts of Inner Peace
- Stress Management in the Classroom
- Yoga as a Spiritual Practice
- Ghandi’s Inspiration, the Yamas and the Niyamas
- How to Create a Holistic Practice without selling your soul
- Stress Reduction at Work
- Designing a Hospital Based Yoga Program
- Creating a home yoga practice
- Everything You Need to Know is Inside You
- Yoga over 50
Contact Claudia at 410-925-5689, or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs and how to integrate yoga practices into your conference, seminar or retreat.