As they are experiential in nature, workshop topics related to yoga, health and mindfulness are always well-received. Participants often arrive stressed, and leave feeling relaxed, energized, and empowered with tools to practice at home.
Workshop Topics may include:
- Yoga for Congestive Heart Failure,
- Yoga after Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Yoga for a Better Back
- Yoga for Asthma and Emphysema
- Yoga for Ataxia
- Fibromyalgia and Beyond
- Yoga for Stage IV Cancer
- Gifts of Inner Peace
- Stress Management in the Classroom
- Yoga as a Spiritual Practice
- Ghandi’s Inspiration, the Yamas and the Niyamas
- How to Create a Holistic Practice without selling your soul
- Stress Reduction at Work
- Designing a Hospital Based Yoga Program
- Creating a home yoga practice
- Yoga Therapy: Everything You Need to Know is Inside of You
- Yoga over 50
Current and previous clients: Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins Medical School, St. Joseph Medical Center, Susan B. Komen, Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Bon Secours Hospital (Norfolk, VA) Proctor & Gamble, Johns Hopkins University, Goucher College, Kripalu Yoga Teachers Association, Kundalini Research Network, Unitarian Universalist Ministers Association, Maryland Addictions Directors Council, Living Room Yoga, Lehigh Valley Yoga Festival, Union Memorial Hospital.
2024 Weekend Retreats for those living with Metastatic Cancer will be held April 26-28, July 26-28 and September 20-22. These transformational retreats offer an opportunity for patients and their caregivers to receive support for mind, body and spirit in a communal setting. Held at Bon Secours Spiritual Center in Marriottsville, MD there is no cost to attend. Sponsored by oncology professionals at Johns Hopkins Hospital and appreciative private donors. You do not have to be a Johns Hopkins patient to attend.
Contact email@example.com for details.